Friday, November 11, 2016

Conclusion.

To conclude, this was my experience in teaching practicum one. I really enjoyed working with those little kids and also I could learn a lot when teaching to them. I feel really proud because of the patience and creativity that I had when planning the lessons and making the materials to teach a class. Besides, I was able to overcome some mistakes each time that I worked with children. I really admire what my classmates and I did during these practicums; we learned from each other, we helped each other to develop the lessons and to decorate the classroom, no matter who teach we try to get a nice relation among colleges. To finish with, I really appreciate that you read and comment all the entries from my blog. I hope you like it and that you could learn something from it, too! 











No comments:

Post a Comment